Monday-Wednesday, 12-14 June
Breakout sessions are your opportunity to dig deeper into the topics that interest you. Polish your leadership skills and get inspired with new ideas for projects, fundraising, strengthening membership, and more.
Here are some topics you’ll find in Atlanta:
- How you can help refugees, fight Zika, and inspire your community’s young people
- Staying healthy while traveling and volunteering
- New club flexibility options
- Rotary Business School experts share their knowledge
- Building bigger and better sustainable projects and grants
- Conversations about the end of polio and the future of Rotary
Download the preliminary schedule of more than 90 breakout sessions.