On-site registration will open at 15:00 Thursday, 21 June, in the Registration Hall in Hall B, Level 300, North Building at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
On-site registration hours:
- Thursday, 21 June, 15:00-19:00
- Friday, 22 June, 09:00-19:00
- Saturday, 23 June, 08:00-19:00
- Sunday, 24 June, 07:30-18:00
- Monday, 25 June, 09:00-18:00
- Tuesday, 26 June, 09:00-19:00
- Wednesday, 27 June, 09:00-17:00
Airport Badge Pick-up
If you've preregistered and paid in full, you can pick up your badge in Terminal 1 or 3 at the Toronto Pearson International Airport before arriving at the convention venues. Be sure to have your photo ID and registration number with you. Then use your badge to access the UP Express Trains from the airport to downtown.
Airport registration hours:
- Thursday, 21 June, 15:00-21:00
- Friday, 22 June, 09:00-21:00
- Saturday, 23 June, 09:00-21:00
- Sunday, 24 June, 09:00-13:00
Cancellations and refunds
All registration cancellations are subject to a $50 service fee. Requests to cancel registrations or tickets must be received by 30 April 2018. Registration fees and ticketed event fees will not be refunded on requests received after 30 April, unless they are due to a visa denial. Cancellations caused by visa denial must be received by 27 June 2018.
- Cancel by email: email@example.com
- Cancel by fax: +1-847-556-2194