(all sessions presented in EN unless otherwise noted).
Simultaneous interpretation will be available in Chinese, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Monday, 22 June
- 8:00 - Using Virtual Tools to Engage Members
- 12:00 - Engaging Rotary Alumni
- 18:00 - Greening Rotary Events: Be Plastic-free, Offset Carbon, and More!
Tuesday, 23 June
- 8:00 - Grow Rotary Through New Club Types
- 12:00 - President-Nominee Session
- 18:00 - How to Start and Manage RAGM Microfinance Projects/ Cómo iniciar y administrar proyectos de micro finanzas RAGM (presented in Spanish)
Wednesday, 24 June
- 8:00 - Adopt-a-River Initiative: A Rotary & UNEP Partnership Model
- 12:00 - Rotaract Elevated, Now What?
- 18:00 - Disruptive Innovation in Rotary Clubs/La innovación disruptiva en los clubes rotaries (presented in Spanish)
Thursday, 25 June
- 8:00 - How to Submit a Great Global Grant Application
- 12:00 - President-Elect Session
- 18:00 - Digital Trends of 2021: Using Tech to Engage Millennials
Friday, 26 June
- 8:00 - Engage Young Families with Service and Alternative Meetings
- 12:00 - The Rotary Brand
- 18:00 - Personal Growth Opportunities: Rotary’s Alliance with Toastmasters
These Live Sessions will be recorded and made available for On Demand viewing
*Schedule subject to change. Check back regularly for updates.