Toronto is hosting a separate citywide event during the Rotary Convention that is raising demand and prices for hotels. To make sure you find a room at a rate that meets your needs, we encourage you to book your hotel through Experient as soon as possible.
Rotary negotiates with hotels for the guaranteed lowest nightly rate for 23-27 June, including applicable taxes and fees. We want to make sure you’re getting the best deal possible. Should you find a lower rate for those dates at one of the properties listed on our website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Other benefits of booking through our housing partner include:
- One low rate, including taxes and fees
- Transportation to convention facilities provided by Rotary shuttle service
- Amenities including free Wi-Fi (vary by hotel, so please review the hotel description)
- Breakfast at a discounted rate unless otherwise noted
- Support before, during, and after your stay, including hotel staff who can answer questions about event hours and transportation
- Options to fit every budget
- Flexible payment options
- Ability to manage your reservation online
Remember that if you book a room at a hotel not endorsed by Rotary, we can’t help with issues regarding your reservation or the hotel. And Rotary shuttle service is provided only from official hotels.
Additional ways to reserve your hotel
If you prefer to reserve your hotel by mail or fax, download the individual hotel reservation form and submit it by 10 May 2018. Requests will be processed on a space-available basis. Reservations cannot be accepted by email. See contact information below.
CONTACT EXPERIENT – INDIVIDUAL HOUSING
5202 Presidents Court, G100
Frederick, MD 21703
Phone: 800-650-6913 (toll-free, North America) or +1-847-996-5885 (international)